2019 Triumph BONNEVILLE T120
The perfect balance of poise, elegance, and urban attitude, the Bonneville T120 is the direct descendent of the legendary 1959 Bonneville motorcycle. From its peashooter-style silencers, engine profile, and beautiful details to its iconic silhouette, it’s every inch the modern classic you want it to be.
Fed by authentically styled twin-throttle bodies, the 1200cc high-torque Bonneville engine delivers a massive 105Nm of peak torque at a low 3,100rpm. With thrilling performance, supreme comfort, real-world practicality and dynamic yet easy-going handling – you’ll love to ride it all day, every day, alone or with a pillion.
Confidence-inspiring technology has been sensitively incorporated including ABS, ride-by-wire, traction control, torque-assist clutch, two riding modes, heated grips as standard and liquid cooling for better fuel economy. Together with its classic styling, the result is undeniable – the Bonneville T120 is a genuine icon, beautifully evolved.
- ABS: The contemporary motorbike safety standard, Triumph’s latest generation anti-lock braking system sets the standard for control to the Bonneville T120.
- Ride-By-Wire: The Bonneville T120’s electronic ride-by-wire system enhances the throttle control, responsiveness and feel.
- Riding Modes: Linked to the ride-by-wire system, the two selectable riding mode options – ‘Road’ and ‘Rain’ – provide the rider with real control and safety.
- Traction Control: Taking advantage of the sophisticated ride-by-wire system, the T120incorporates a switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of its class-leading torque.
- Torque Assist Clutch: Bringing a light touch and feel to the clutch control of the T120, the torque assist clutch system makes it easy to ride, and ride longer.
- Heated Grips: High specification factory-fitted heated grips, with a 3-mode setting, come as standard on the Bonneville T120.
- Fingertip Controls: The T120 switchgear presents a simple fingertip control scroll button for easy access to the key features on the beautiful digital clocks.
- Twin Feature Clock: Stylish feature-packed twin clocks (speedo and rev counter) with beautiful 3D dial faces cleverly incorporate a digital menu system accessed by a handlebar mounted scroll button. Key features include; gear position indicator, heated grip status, odometer, two trip settings, service indicator, range to empty, fuel level, average and current MPG, clock, and access to turn off traction control features.
- DRL Headlight: For improved visibility, the Bonneville T120’s headlight incorporates the latest in daytime running lights (DRL), delivering a distinctive signature light pattern and enhanced power efficiency for long-term durability.
- LED Rear Light: LED rear light, incorporated into the classically inspired and stylish tail set-up, bring a distinctive rear light pattern and power efficiency.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 80 PS / 79 bhp (59 kW) @ 6,550 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 105 Nm @ 3,100 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke 18 x 2.75in
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke 17 x 4.25in
- Front Tyre: 100/90-18
- Rear Tyre: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm cartridge forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip status, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- Width Handlebars: 785 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1100 mm
- Seat Height: 790 mm
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm
- Rake: 25.5 º
- Trail: 105.2 mm
- Dry Weight: 224 kg
- Tank Capacity: 14.5 L
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 l/100 km (63 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EUR4 Standard: 103.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm cartridge forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 1450 mm
- Seat Height
- 790 mm
- 25.5 deg.
- 105.2 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.5 L
- Dry Weight
- 224 kg
- Aluminium Silver