2019 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster (Color)
The new Bonneville Speedmaster features Triumph’s critically-acclaimed 1200cc engine, with category-leading torque, signature Bobber tune that delivers peak torque of 106Nm at 4,000rpm – a massive 42% more than the 2015 Triumph Speedmaster and up to 10% more than the current Bonneville T120.
The twin airbox with twin filter design is packaged for optimised performance. The bright chromed stainless steel exhaust system is twin skinned for a seamless exhaust header pipe run that beautifully hides the cat and finished with unique bright chrome silencers that deliver a distinctive rich and raw exhaust note.
Built to deliver a superior level of handling, comfort and control, this beautiful and versatile new Speedmaster comes with a comfortable twin seat set-up that can be easily removed for single-seat use, and is complemented by an array of class-leading rider-focused technology, a greater touring capability than the Bonneville Bobber, and a superb level of motorbike specification and elegant engineering that work together to make every ride an absolute pleasure.
- Signature Detailing: Elegant swept-back beach bars deliver a natural and comfortable cruiser riding position and a distinctive classic custom style. In addition, to celebrate one of the most characteristic features on the classic Triumphs of the 50s and 60s, the elegant headlight nacelle design brings an authentic design touch to the Speedmaster's British classic custom style.
- Premium Styling: A chrome dresser rail forms part of the new Bonneville Speedmaster's classic look and comes complete with a chrome grab rail which can be easily removed when switching from a twin to single seat set-up. And 16-inch, classic look 32-spoke wire wheels add authentic styling to the new Bonneville Speedmaster and are fitted with specially developed Avon Cobra tyres.
- Timeless Bonneville DNA: Its classic silhouette, machined engine cooling fins, carb style twin throttle bodies, finned exhaust clamps, black rubber fork gaiters, and signature sculpted tank, all play a key part in delivering the Speedmaster's iconic Bonneville style. The classic custom attitude and laid-back style is further enhanced by a host of original distinctive, authentic, and unique new Bonneville Speedmaster features and touches.
- Bullet LED Indicators: Black bullet-style LED indicators complement the Speedmaster’s minimalist styling. Local market restrictions may apply, check with your Triumph dealer for availability.
- Forward Pegs: Enhancing the laid-back ergonomics, the Speedmaster’s forward footpegs are perfectly positioned to deliver a comfortable cruiser style and riding position.
- Ride-By-Wire Technology: The latest generation ride-by-wire system has been sensitively incorporated to provide enhanced throttle control, rideability, and safety.
- 12-Litre Tank Capacity: With a 12-litre tank capacity, the new Speedmaster matches the Bonneville T120 on tank size while providing greater touring control, and delivers a much longer refuel and riding range than the Bonneville Bobber.
- Classic Rear ‘Drum Brake’ Inspired Hub: For an authentic classic look the Speedmaster comes with a unique ‘drum brake’ inspired rear wheel hub.
- Ignition Barrel: The ignition barrel has been positioned in front of the right hand side panel, in keeping with the heritage styling.
- Branded Locking Fuel Cap: The branded locking chrome fuel cap complements the bike’s sculpted tank and adds to the overall premium finish.
- Classically-Styled Twin Throttle Bodies: The classical styling detail of the twin throttle bodies house the latest fuel-injection technology.
- Rider Modes: Linked to the ride-by-wire system, the new Bonneville Speedmaster has two selectable riding modes – Road and Rain – for enhanced rideability, safety and control. These two dedicated throttle maps are selectable through the handlebar mounted switch gear.
- ABS and Switchable Traction Control: Packed with innovative technologies the Speedmaster incorporates fully responsive ABS and switchable traction control, adding to both safety and confidence, while remaining compact and unobtrusive to the bike’s minimalistic look.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77 PS/ 76 Bhp (57 kW) @ 6,100 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 106 Nm @ 4,000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5 in
- Front Tyre: MT90B16
- Rear Tyre: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks with cartridge damping. 90mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage and stepped preload adjuster, 72 mm rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 770
- Height Without Mirror: 1040
- Seat Height: 705
- Wheelbase: 1510
- Rake: 25.3 º
- Trail: 91.4
- Dry Weight: 245.5
- Tank Capacity: 12
- Fuel Consumption: 4.3 l/100 km (66 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks with cartridge damping. 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage and stepped preload adjuster, 72 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- Seat Height
- 25.3 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 L
- 4.3 L/100 km (66 mpg)
- Dry Weight
- 245.5 kg
- Cranberry Red