2017 Triumph STREET SCRAMBLER
Stock Image: Korosi Red/Frozen Silver
SALE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE, FRIEGHT 599, TAX, DOCUMENT FEE,STATE FEES, OR DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS
BUT DOES INCLUDE REBATE FROM Triumph..
The all new Street Scrambler has been designed to deliver a more purposeful and beautiful Scrambler style, with unique features and detailing.
Sharing the same contemporary custom principles as the Street Twin, the new Street Scrambler has the iconic Bonneville silhouette combined with clean lines, minimal bodywork and contemporary finishes and sleek fuel tank.
Completing its distinctive style are a host of purposeful scrambler features, including an interchangeable pillion seat and aluminium rear rack, removable pillion pegs and hangers, adventure style front pegs and bash plate.
The dedicated new Scrambler chassis has longer rear shocks, a 19 inch front wheel, wide handlebars and a low seat height. Fitted with Metzler Tourance tyres, the new Street Scrambler is designed to deliver real capability and control on every type of road.
With an accessible seat height, commanding upright riding position, sure handling, wide handlebars, rider-focused-technology and over 150 stylish accessories, the new Street Scrambler is fun, accessible and ready to personalise.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.3 in. (84.6) / 3.1 in. (88mm)
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 hp (40.5 kW) @ 6,000rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft. lb. (80 Nm) @ 2,850rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Wire 32-spoke - Steel Rims.19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Wire 32-spoke - Steel Rims.17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button (accessory).
- Width Handlebars: 32.7 in. (831mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 44.1 in. (1120mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790mm)
- Wheelbase: 57 in. (1446mm)
- Rake: 25.6º
- Trail: 4.3 in. (109mm)
- Dry Weight: 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 3.8 l/100km (61.95 US mpg)
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 88.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.3 x 3.1 in. (84.6 x 88mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 57 in. (1446mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in. (790mm)
- 25.6 deg.
- 4.3 in. (109mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- 61.95 US mpg (3.8 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Korosi Red/Frozen Silver