2014 Victory Motorcycles CROSS COUNTRY TOUR
Stock Image: Two-Tone Gold Rush & Black
SALE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE,TAX, DOCUMENT FEE,STATE FEES, OR DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS
Touring motorcycle riders are rolling up the miles on the innovative Cross Country Tour from Victory Motorcycles. It has the most storage space of any motorcycle in the world, unmatched comfort, superb performance and distinctive style. Pack everything you need, take to the road and relax for weeks.
- World’s Largest Total Cargo Capacity: The Cross Country Tour has the most cargo space of any motorcycle in the world. Its trunk, saddlebags and two front storage compartments provide a total of 41.1 gallons of storage space. Whatever you want to bring, go ahead. With a Cross Country Tour, there’s plenty of room.
- Adjustable Passenger Floorboards: If your passenger’s not happy, nobody’s happy. The Cross Country Tour has adjustable passenger floorboards that will keep everyone happy and comfortable out on the road. These floorboards can be set in any of three positions over a 2” height range of adjustability, and they can be adjusted at a 10° angle for optimal comfort.
- 106 Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: The Victory® Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is a 106-ci powerplant that provides Cross Country Tour riders with 106 ft-lb of torque. Smooth, powerful, and efficient, it’s a counter-balanced and fuel-injected engine that delivers confidence-inspiring performance for touring riders who like to lead, not follow.
- 6-Speed Transmission with Overdrive: A Cross Country Tour rider enjoys smooth shifting and great cruising on the open road in 6th gear, which is a true overdrive. Helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is smooth and easy, and neutral assist makes it easy to slip into neutral at stops.
- Confidence-Inspiring Anti-Lock Braking (ABS): The Victory Anti-Lock Brake System on the Cross Country Tour provides riders with peace of mind in all riding conditions. When traction is compromised, the ABS immediately and automatically provides reliable braking to help a rider stop quickly and under control.
- Victory Comfort Control System™: The exclusive Victory Comfort Control System™ consists of Upper Air Controls and Lower Air Controls a rider uses to manage airflow reaching the riders. In cold or wet conditions, close the controls to block the elements. In warm weather, open them up to enjoy cooling airflow.
- Cruise Control: Once you’re out on the open road, activate the cruise control to enjoy easy, relaxed cruising. This automotive-quality cruise control is easy to activate and set, and it reliably maintains the desired speed. To de-activate it, simply press “Off” or engage the clutch or brake.
- 4.7" of Rear Suspension Travel: The open road can get a little rough, so it’s great to have the plush 4.7” of smooth travel provided by the Cross Country Tour rear suspension. Keep the ride consistently smooth with the easy-adjust air shock. Consult the air pressure chart, adjust the air shock with a hand pump and enjoy the incredibly smooth ride – whether you’re riding solo or 2-up, with or without cargo on board.
- Spacious Saddlebags & Protective Rails: Cross Country Tour saddlebags set the standard for cargo capacity, protection and security. These twin bags offer a total of 21.3 gallons of cargo space, and the lockable lids have weatherproof seals to protect gear inside. Chrome rails that extend beyond the base of the saddlebags complement the bike’s style and provide outstanding low-speed tip-over protection.
- Heated Handgrips & Individual Heated Seats: Extend the riding season with the heated handgrips and heated seats. The driver can enjoy heated handgrips with a choice of Hi & Lo settings. The seats feature internal heating elements and the driver and passenger have individual controls with Hi & Lo settings. Add a month or more on both ends of the riding season with the flip of a switch.
- Tall Windshield: The tall windshield complements the excellent weather protection of the fairing and Victory Comfort Control System. It deflects wind, rain and road debris and ensures a rider will have reliable visibility in all conditions. To customize your bike, there are several Victory accessory windshields available in a wide range of heights, styles and tints.
- 26.25" Seat Height: The Cross Country Tour has a 26.25 in. seat height – the lowest in its class. This helps riders with all inseam lengths plant both feet firmly on the ground. A lower seat height provides the rider with greater control of the bike and enhances a rider’s confidence at low speeds and when stopped.
- 12V Accessory Power Outlet: Keep electronic accessories running strong using the Cross Country Tour’s two 12v power outlets. They let riders charge items such as phones, and they can be used to power heated apparel, GPS units and more. Power outlets are located in the left front cargo compartment and in the trunk.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Bore x Stroke: 101 x 108 mm
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling System: Air / oil
- Displacement: 106 ci / 1731 cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal. / 22 L
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qt. / 4.73 L
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Front Suspension: Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in / 120 mm travel, air adjustable
- Dry Weight: 845 lb./ 384 kg
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in. / 148 mm
- GVWR: 1360 lb./ 618 kg
- Length: 108.1 in. / 2747 mm
- Rake/trail: 29.0 deg. / 5.6 in. / 142 mm
- Seat Height: 26.3 in. / 667 mm
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. / 1670 mm
- Brake System Type: Conventional w/ ABS
- Front braking system: Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Front Wheel: 18 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Tire: 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 5.0 in.
- Two-Tone Sonic Blue & Silver
- Two-Tone Gold Rush & Black
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- 106 cu.in. (1731 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / oil
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in (130 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in (120 mm) travel, air adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Tire
- 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- 65.7 in. (1670 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in. (667 mm)
- 29.0 deg.
- 5.6 in. (142 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (22 L)
- Dry Weight
- 845 lb. (384 kg)
- 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Two-Tone Sonic Blue & Silver, Two-Tone Gold Rush & Black