2013 Honda FOURTRAX FOREMAN RUB
Call for Price
Stock Image: Red
FOURTRAX FOREMAN RUB
Motoprimo also has used honda, yamaha, ducati, triumph, bmw, polaris, moto guzzi, victory, indian, slingshot, kawasaki, suzuki, kymco, can am, ski doo, artic cat
- Engine Type: 499cc liquid-cooled OHV dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 92mm x 75mm
- Induction: 36mm constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Fully automatic hydromechanical, continuously variable with electronic controls
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with dual shock absorbers; 6.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes: 180mm front discs with single-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed mechanical drum
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12
- Front Tires: 25 x 10-12
- Length: 83 in.
- Width: 46.8 in.
- Height: 46.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Seat Height: 33.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 655 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal., including 0.7-gallon reserve
- Towing Capacity: 850 lb.
- Model Id: TRX500FPA (with EPS)
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- TraxLok®: TraxLok is a shift system that lets you select either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Two-wheel drive gives you lighter steering on flat ground, while four-wheel drive maximizes traction when you need it. Choosing between them couldn't be easier, and you get the best of both worlds.
- Electric Shift Program (ESP): Upshifting or downshifting is easy and fast—just push one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is a huge advantage when riding in heavy boots or if your boots are covered in mud or snow because you don't have to fuss with a conventional left-foot ATV shift lever.
- Front Adjustable Suspension: Adjustable dual shocks allow you to optimize suspension performance for various load conditions.
- Rear Adjustable Suspension: Adjustable dual shocks allow you to optimize suspension performance for various load conditions.
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rubicon's overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also increases ground clearance.
- Hondamatic Transmission: A continuously variable design, the Hondamatic is probably the smoothest automatic you'll ever ride. You get total control, a smooth ride, and plenty of power: a win-win-win situation!
- Longitudinal Engine Layout
- Electric Power Steering (EPS): Honda's Electric Power Steering features sophisticated torque sensors that measure how much force you're applying and then tailor how much extra assist you need. It makes your life way easier, especially when riding over ruts, rocks, logs, or on sidehills.
- Engine Type
- OHV dry-sump longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 499 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 92mm x 75mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 36mm constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric with auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- 180mm front discs with single-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with dual shock absorbers
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 655 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 850 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal., including 0.7 gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 7.5 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 in. x 46.8 in. x 46.4 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and torque-sensitive front differential
- Fully automatic hydromechanical, continuously variable with electronic controls
- Red, Olive
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.